Part of the Track 8 complex includes two off-road testing areas designed for testing off-troad tires and vehicles. The first is a two-mile woodland trail accessible from the loop road. It offers a variety of challenging obstacles and surface features, and is a perfect location for evaluating off-road performances. The second area is a separate off-road obstacle track.
- Woodland Trail: 2.0 mile circuit
- Obstacle Track: 170′ wide x 320′ long
- Materials: Dirt, Mud, Gravel, Rip Rap and Various Obstacles
Woodland Trail Features
- Narrow trail cut through a dense forest
- Rough terrain – deep tire ruts, mud pits, rip rap (creek-style) crossings, etc.
Obstacle Track Features
- 1’ In-Sine Waves with 25’ spacing
- 1’ Out of Sine Waves with 25’ spacing
- 8-12” Rip-Rap Pit
- 8” x 8” Railroad Ties